Saturday, August 14, 2010

I don't associate with tweens.

Photobucket

The answer is; yes. And they're seriously starting to step on the legally of age to drink vibes we've got going on at B-Side. SPOILER ALERT: YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH YOUR TOM FOOLERY, SHENANIGANS, AND TROLLING OF MY KINGDOM. Also, while I'm laying down the law lets get one thing straight; the dance floor is sacred and holy, dubstep is for sinners. You're going to hell for all laughing, dancing, and liking of dubstep.

Did you know that besides the exceptional taste, high moral standards, and professional appeal of the B-Side staff they also posses infinite intelligence? Kassie wishing she could take an entire week off of work for "shark week" (also sacred and holy) is only a shadow of intellect. First they started small, simple social experiments and equations. "Let's watch the human's in a social setting", "let's add a rationale inhibitor that they'll all want to pay for, like alcohol". Now, they've moved onto much bigger things, a scientific breakthrough; your bartenders use the laws of science mixed with a little human spirit...

Law: Matter will expand under extreme heat + an incredibly unhealthy level of optimism (almost sad, really) EQUALS =

Photobucket

Using dollar bills like it's Kraft fuckin easy-mac, the fuck?

And now, the part of the entry that Filly scrolls to (he doesn't know how to read, keeps asking me to "write in pictures"). Everything you probably fucking missed in the past 2 weeks that was real fucking awesome that you weren't there for because you have terrible taste in everything and your social life is awful. But if you were here, disregard my previous statement except for the part where I said you have terrible taste in everything because, most people do.

TELEPHONED & SAMMY BANANA'S

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

ME LICKING A B-SIDE REG DIRTY GYPSY
Photobucket

BRAD BEING BORDERLINE TERRORIST & NANO TANNO'S SUNDAY FUNDAY VISIT + ME IN MY BRA BECAUSE IT WAS HOTTER THAN SATAN'S SNATCH

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lastly, most importantly, this Sunday is my dad Filly's birthday. The big 666. If you show one of your fav resident DJ's big love, and we can get a packed house this Sunday, the 15th, body count of 250, you have my word, my OATH that I will get the B-Side logo inked on my ass. THAT is how much I love my dad(s). This is Filly last year, when nobody showed him birthday love:

Photobucket

Sad little ugly puss puss. Let's do it. And I'm starting big, I mean big, and beautiful by posting this video on here as the first official "I love you daddy Filly, happy birthday" gift:



Oh but seriously, even though it's his birthday, I'm still going to try to make it all about me, because it's my kingdom and my playground. And I'll be seriously pissed if that fucker gets more attention than I do just because it's his birthday. Try me, dad.

What would you like to see on the B-Side blog? Questions, Comments? There's no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people. Direct all questions and suggestions to someone who's name I'll see in my text/email inbox and give a shit about reading.

"What if I told you I'm a werewolf turned Jesus?". L8r H8r's.

- haley ann

No comments:

Post a Comment