Saturday, September 11, 2010

the bitch is back

i've finally returned from my long trip doing really charitable, selfless, thoughtful things for small babies and families in 3rd world countries where, while they do not know the pain of dubstep, they know the pain of things like the things i went to go help them with. since i'm reallllllllly modest and hate talking about myself, and my acts of kindness should be true and genuine, i will share no details.

HEY GUYS DID YOU MISS THE BLOG? I KNOW MY DAD BRAD SURE DID, CONSIDERING IN THE LAST 3 DAYS HE HAS MANAGED TO COMMENT ON MY FACEBOOK POSTS, @REPLY ME ON TWITTER, AND TEXT ME "BLOG" COLLECTIVELY 3,764 TIMES!! at first, i thought 'well hell, i'm not updating shit until the dad trio unitedly makes me do it'. THEN i remembered, Filly and Goodlife don't know how to read.

Photobucket

THIS is the GUEST LIST for the 2nd SCION party on Thursday, September 23rd filling up, and you're probably not on it! last time Scion sent us DJ's and threw a party there was a line out the door. and it IS guest list only, RSVP closes 2 hours before doors HOWEVER we also have a maximum capacity so don't fuck up, don't Christian Barilla yourself and show up 10 minutes to close saying 'there's a gust list? since when?". DO RSVP here, and you're guaranteed to be listed for the party :

http://www.scionav.com/music/radio17/index.html#events7

Photobucket

SPEAKING OF GUESTS, GRACING B-SIDE WITH THEIR PRESENCE THERE ARE 2 VERY IMPORTANT MENTIONS FOR ME TO MAKE...

1. I promised, the night of the Deathface set to go on the record, here to say that: his dubstep set was tolerable AND there were a few moments where i said 'i could get into this'. ALSO: apparently he reads our blog and when i walked in that night he said to himself 'THERE'S THAT BITCH THAT HATES DUBSTEP'. i VERY much enjoyed him coming to B-Side because anyone who can walk up to me and say that, anyone who anticipates my arrival just to play dubstep to spite me, and anyone who is as snarky with me as i am with them; has my utmost eternal respect.

2. I'd just like to go on record and say that NOBODY acts like a bitch to my dad Goodlife, BUT ME. On a scale of one to terrible, Dominique at B-Side averages out to be close to Lindsay Lohan/Gary Busey in rehab. Beside's going on 30 minutes late, and Goodlife playing an extra 30 over to cover her (I love u dad); girlfriend just decided that she wanted to act as ghetto as she looks. after 11 minutes, she threw a temper tantrum, started a fight with a customer, and peaced the fuck out. and i just hope she knows that-

none of us missed you. ever. no. care. for. you. ever.

BUT HEY, GOODLIFE WAS GREAT!

remember the night my dad was a terrorist? no? WELL- i finally got the 'PARTY LIKE THIS' pictures so we can ALL remember!!
all photos are from our friends at partylikethis.com:


first, with my favorite, my ALWAYS ULTRA SUPER MEGA HANDSOME DAD
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

lastly and most importantly, to put an end to all of the rumors. HELL YEAH BIZ MARKIE IS COMING TO B-SIDE!

Photobucket

HELL YEAH YOU CAN DRINK 2 HOURS EARLIER!
Photobucket

HELL YEAH THIS ALREADY HAPPENED BUT STILL TICKLES ME
Photobucket


see you tomorrow?
i like it in the b-side,

haleyann

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Madison
    maddie0147@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete